Sunday 25 May 2008

I-Spy Sunday

A few snaps not from my garden this time but from the gardens at the Chelsea Flower Show. Plenty more to come over the next week.
Such delicious posts as My Favourite Gardens, The Carrot and Kids Alternative Guide to Chelsea and Designer Ideas I'm Nicking for My Garden are all in the pipeline (ie.my head). I've turned into a Chelsea Bore (everyone here long wandered off before I got to the end of my 200 plus photos slideshow. Tsk) but really it was The Best Day Ever.







6 comments:

  1. Fabulous pictures! I love the one of the presenters. I'm really looking forward to reading your Chelsea posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had a great day.
    I have tagged you on my blog - please feel free to play or not.
    Warm regards
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you!
    Hello from Kent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so jealous - i hope you got to bliss out childfree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your comments.

    yes Zora, it was child-free. Unfortunately under fives are not allowed in. Shame ;-) I did see a few children wandering around but they did looked so bored as to almost be comatose.....

    ReplyDelete